By: Amy Kawa
Some Disney World restaurants have popped up on the restaurant reservation site, OpenTable. It seems as though Disney is trying to appeal to the local, Orlando diners, especially those who are trying to scoop up last-minute reservations for night-of dining. On OpenTable, a credit card is also unnecessary to hold the reservation, which is a stark difference to the current Disney World dining reservation system, which does require a credit card guarantee.
Most of the third-party restaurants at Disney Springs were already added to OpenTable. The Disney-owned restaurants that have been added to the list now are solely in the resorts and are ones that most vacationing families don’t look to go to, again seemingly trying to appeal more to locals and make it more convenient for them to secure a reservation.
Here is the current list of restaurants on Disney property you can currently find on OpenTable. There is no doubt that more will be added to this list in the near future…
- Flying Fish (Boardwalk Inn)
- Grand Floridian Cafe (Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)
- Boatwright’s (Port Orleans Resort – Riverside)
- The Wave (Contemporary Resort)
- Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
- Sanaa (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
- Olivia’s (Old Key West Resort)
- Kona Cafe (Polynesian Village Resort)
- Jiko (Animal Kingdom Lodge)