By: Adam F Manfredo
Beginning April 22nd, Fairfax Fare at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be testing a new breakfast menu. The testing period is only expected to last for two weeks. The breakfast menu includes:
- Freshly baked pastry basket featuring miniature baked goods.
- Hot oatmeal and fresh berries with brown sugar and maple glaze.
- “Breakfast on a Bun” with eggs, ham, swiss, and spinach on an herbs cheese-smeared onion roll.
- Loaded scrambled eggs with chorizo, peppers, onions, and potatoes.
- Fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, beverages, and a kids scrambled eggs and potatoes.
The lunch menu will begin daily starting at 11:30 AM.