By: Amy Kawa
As part of the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, the Candlelight Processional will return this year, starting earlier than ever! The Candlelight Processional presents the traditional story of Christmas in truly spectacular fashion – with a 50-piece orchestra, a massed choir, and a celebrity narrator. The processional is performed three times a night (5:00, 6:45 and 8:15 p.m.) during the holiday season at the America Gardens Theatre.
Here is the partial list of celebrity narrators and dates:
- 11/22 – 11/23 – Chita Rivera
- 11/24 – 12/2 – TBD
- 12/3 – 12/6 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/7 – 12/9 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/10 – 12/12 – TBD
- 12/13 – 12/14 – Blair Underwood
- 12/15 – 12/17 – Gary Sinise
- 12/18 – 12/20 – Pat Sajak
- 12/21 – 12/23 – TBD
- 12/24 – 12/25 – Edward James Olmos
- 12/26 – 12/27 – Jodi Benson
- 12/28 – 12/30 – TBD
Dining packages are also available to book beginning July 11, 2018. On select nights of the Processional, at select Epcot and Epcot-area resorts, guests can book a Candlelight Processional Dining Package, which include a delicious meal and reserved seating for the show.
Here is the list of restaurants at which the dining packages are available:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion)
- Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion)
- Chefs de France (France pavilion)
- Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion)
- The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion)
- La Hacienda de San Angel and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion)
- Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion)
- Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion)
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion)
- Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion)
- Ale & Compass (Disney’s Yacht Club Resort)
- Trattoria Al Forno (Disney’s BoardWalk)
- For Breakfast: $38 plus tax per person for adults and $22 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
- For Lunch: $50 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3.
- For Dinner: $55 plus tax per person for adults and $16.99 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
Stay tuned to Dreams of Main Street for the full listing of narrators when they become available!