The Disney Park Blog has announced special offerings coming to the four Disney Parks this Christmas season:
- Magic Kingdom: Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns November 8th and runs through December 21st on select nights with guest-favorite attractions, character meet and greets, parades, cookies and hot cocoa, and snow on Main Street!
- Epcot: The International Festival of the Holidays calls upon the 11 World Showcase countries to don their best country-specific holiday decorations and entertainment. Expanded Holiday Kitchens will also offer a wide array of new eats for guests to enjoy. The Candlelight Processional will remain a holiday staple at Epcot, with the list of celebrity narrators found here.
- This year, guests can also participate in Chip and Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree Scavenger Hunt by purchasing maps and stickers from select merchandise locations and traveling around World Showcase seeking out those chipmunks and where they hid their ornaments.
- Hollywood Studios: Sunset Seasons Greetings will return this year with an amazing projection show adorning the Tower of Terror with your favorite Disney characters and showering snow upon guests. Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! will also make a comeback to the parks, as another projection show overlay takes over the Chinese Theater.
- Animal Kingdom: New to the holiday offerings at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is the addition of Diwali to UP! A Great Bird Adventure beginning November 8th. Diwali is the Indian holiday Festival of Lights and will expose guests to an amazing, new cultural experience.
- Disney Springs: Find the best holiday gifts at Disney’s shopping and entertainment district. The Christmas Tree Trail will also make its return to Disney Springs, where dozens of different decorated trees themed after everything from specific Disney characters and attractions to sports teams and TV shows.
- Disney resorts: Guests will find each resort decorated in its Christmas finest, including grand gingerbread houses, trees, and gifts galore!